Monday, September 25, 2006


Do you hear the pitter patter of little Lumpling feet?
Here comes a new Lumpling herd!
http://www.amyrue.com


They will all go online on:
Wednesday, September 27th, 2006
At 1pm Eastern Standard

If you see a Lumpling that you would like to adopt, please email me at amy@amyrue.com and
I will send a Paypal invoice your way or a note letting you know the Lumpling was already snatched up.

Remember to ‘refresh’ the adopt page every few minutes, because I start putting up the ‘adopted’ notices as soon as I can!

I have more than just Lumplings in the shop now; there are little carryalls, pillows, soaps and other fun items. If there is something that you would like to add to your invoice, just let me know!

Sometimes Lumplings go very fast and I will be typing my little heart out replying to emails, but I do reply to
every email. If you don’t hear back from me, please check your ‘spam’ folder… sometimes those emails are sneaky.

Adoption fees are Paypal only.
Shipping for one Lumpling $6.00 in North America and $8.00 International
.

Please remember that Lumplings should still be considered choking hazards with wee babies under age three.
Or anyone who likes to gnaw on little animals. You know who you are.

2 comments:

Saucy said...

You have no idea the delirium that has set in at our house at the mere thought of adopting a lumpling of our very own! We are oh so deperate to start a family of lumplings and hope the adoption process goes well for us. If we get one, we will give it a very, very good home. Does the Department of Lumpling Services need to visit us today?

Saucy said...

I tried and tried. My email didn't cooperate today. First we wanted trick and treat and we saw they had a home already to we tried to adopt boogy-bun but I think I didn't refresh properly. My emails kept failing. Oh, well. Maybe next time...