Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Lumpling Update!

**((While I sent this notice out to everyone that has signed up on my mailing list, I've received lots of "blocked for Spam" responses! especially from Comcast and AOL email addresses. I don't know a way around that happening, so hopefully everyone will see the notice here!))**
Hello Everyone!

Do you hear the pitter patter of little Lumpling feet?
Here comes a new Lumpling herd!
http://www.amyrue.com/


They will all go online on:
Friday, December 15th
At 1pm Eastern Standard

If you see a Lumpling that you would like to adopt, please email me at amy@amyrue.com and
I will send a Paypal invoice your way or a note letting you know the Lumpling was already snatched up.

Remember to ‘refresh’ the adopt page every few minutes, because I start putting up the ‘adopted’ notices as soon as I can!

I have more than just Lumplings in the shop now; there are little carryalls, pillows, soaps and other fun items. If there is something that you would like to add to your invoice, just let me know!

Sometimes Lumplings go very fast and I will be typing my little heart out replying to emails, but I do reply to
every email. If you don’t hear back from me, please check your ‘spam’ folder… sometimes those emails are sneaky.

Adoption fees are Paypal only.
Shipping for one Lumpling $6.00 in North America and $8.00 International.

Please remember that Lumplings should still be considered choking hazards with wee babies under age three.
or anyone who likes to gnaw on little animals. You know who you are.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I can hardley wait! One more sleep 'til Lumpling time. LOL.

Anonymous said...

See you at 1 pm EST!