Thursday, August 03, 2006

Crayons are fine art.

The kids and I had a great time making these crayon cakes. We found the idea over at Kiddley.
We used the mini muffin tins so that the final product fits in my three year old's hand better.



Shop Update!

The small pressed paper holdalls are now in the amyrue.com shop!

And as many of you have already discovered, we have some wonderful giclees available too.

There are pieces from Brook Slane and Gus Fink right now and I really hope that I'll have more of their work to choose from soon. If I catch time off from making the Lumplings and Pillows, I'll be able to offer some of my little paintings again...they all sold out last summer!

I have two pillows that are about to go up and several more on the way, be sure to check back!

No comments: