Friday, July 21, 2006

Isn't is too early?

Just a sneak peek of the tiny herd that will be showing up on amyrue.com at
Noon (eastern) today.
How many Lumplings does it take to make a herd?

I woke up early today just to get them ready. But then I realized that it isn't very fair
to everyone on the west coast if I put them up for adoption this early!
It was overcast yesterday so the pictures really aren't the best and I was a flibbertigibbet and forgot to put on the name tags. They have tags now!
Once the pictures go up, email me at amy@amyrue.com if you see one that you'd like to adopt.
Sometimes they go faster than I can type or update the site, so if the Lumpling has already been spoken for I will email with an apology! If it hasn't, I'll send a Paypal invoice to you!
Oh! With such a tiny herd, it will be one Lumpling per person! Thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I always miss these releases! I have to be more careful from now on *smile*

Anonymous said...

we need a new collective noun.. instead of a herd of lumplings, how about a "stuffing of lumlings" ?