Friday, March 31, 2006

sweet treat

I couldn't stop myself from purchasing this little set from Loloko. Such a charming site.

I'm eager to see them which means my post lady will be afraid of me everyday as I run outside and snatch the mail from her.
Now that I have the newest Lumpling herd all ready for adoption, I have a bit of time for other interests. I've planted five holly bushes, creeping rasberries, dianthus, salvia, mint and more forsythia bushes.
Forsythia is the harbinger of spring time in Georgia. When I see those yellow blossoms, the fever sets in. We have countless varities of mint in the yard now, but it is so sweet to see our kids plucking just the right leaf to eat or to share with their friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can see why you couldn't resist. Those are such cuties!! I'm not sure if I can trust myself to go over there to take a look.... I'm saving for a Lumpling!

Isn't it nice to see the spring blossoms again? I spent the day raking out the flower beds so everything will be all neat whenthe little green buds grom into daffodils and tulips.