Sunday, December 24, 2006

The Stockings were hung...


by the chimney with care.

The Nutcrackers are standing guard, on the look out for Santa and his reindeer!

While two little kids toss & turn in bed, hoping that visions of sugar plums will soon be theirs... but all of this excitement keeps sleep away.

I feel like Christmas just snuck up on me from outta nowhere!

We've been so busy and the weather here has been very warm.

But oh, tomorrow morning should be fantastic! I know the kids will be hopping happy when they see their gifts and actually get to open them.

And later my Mom and brothers will come over! We haven't seen my older brother in several years now and the kids are so curious about him. I'm really hoping to sneak a picture of him. He's never been the type to let me take a picture, but now I'm older and sneakier.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I truly hope you all feel as blessed as I do this season.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what country are you from?????

Anonymous said...

call a lumpling mimi