Saturday, December 16, 2006

about those extra Lumplings...

Just a quick note to let everyone
know that I've gotten all of the emails asking about those extra Lumplings!
I will reply to everyone tonight!
I've had more requests than I have Lumplings, so when those Lumplings are all done and ready to be adopted I will start down the line of people and email with a Lumpling picture and a chance to adopt it. If rejected, then I move to the next person.
Is this Lumpling Pimping?
Should I wear a fancy fur coat while doing this?
~~~~~
In other news!
All of the Lumplings that were paid for last night went out this morning and will be coming to everyone via UPS. I like UPS this time of year because we can track those little suckers.
And really, the ladies at the post office start to look a wee bit psycho with Christmas cheer. I'm afraid of them at Christmas. Hell, I'm a little afraid of everyone around Christmas.
But it doesn't feel like Christmas around here... over 70 degrees people!! Jeez Louise!

No comments: