Friday, December 15, 2006

all my babies leave me....

A successful adoption has just taken place! I know because my hands are still shaking from typing so much!
Mistle & Toto here were by far the most requested and they were snatched up at once.

I kept back a few Lumplings that I wanted to dress and make tiny Lumps for, so they will go up in the next few days.
If you are super interested in adopting one of these extra Lumplings, drop me a line and I'll send you a picture first before putting them on the site!
So now things really start to hop here in Lumpling land!
Invoices must be made and sent out to everyone. All of the adopted Lumplings will get name tags and a small birth certificate that my sweet husband, Hans, prints out for me using canvas on his big professional printer. Everyone gets wrapped up in spotted tissue paper and tucked in a sturdy box.
Meanwhile, my children and kitten look on wide eyed and somewhat distressed that I'm sending Lumplings away. They all do their best to sneak away with Lumplings before I've put them up for adoption.
Many many thanks to everyone for coming to see the Lumplings today. I'm so proud and humbled by the interest in them and all of the Lump Love!

No comments: