Thursday, January 18, 2007

Distract me...please?

My silver penguin struggling to hold up his collection of vintage pins.
I'm avoiding scooping the cat's litter box.
I spend a good deal of my life avoiding that.
Hans calls it "Turd Burgling".
He'll call out to the children, "Look at Mama! Turd Burglar!"
I think we can file this under 'things you never wanted to know about'.
thank goodness Lumplings don't crap.

And thank goodness my munchkins like using the potty. On the day that Ella turned One she asked to sit on the potty. Love that kid!

Miss Ella turned her wee self over to me and my scissors yesterday for a haircut, and now she is sporting the sweetest, shortest bob.

Sheesh, I think the cats are drawing up signs for litter box protest.

okay okay! Duty (dooky?) calls!

4 comments:

Claire said...

What a cutie! She looks like a little doll!

Anonymous said...

oh how did you get her to sit so still for such a straight fringe? amazing! she reminds me of a 20's movie star

Unknown said...

Ditto Miss Dot! I think Ella needs a serious photo shoot with the giant bow in hair, the antique dolly in hand and some gorgeous vintage frock. That girl is just the cutest, cutest girl!

Mippie said...

I laughed out loud at this post--I, too, use the computer for distraction from some of my least favorite tasks! Your little Ella is too sweet! Her little haircut is precious!!! xo-Melfie