Friday, February 02, 2007

Lumpling Update!


Hello Everyone!
Do you hear the pitter patter of little Lumpling feet?
Here comes a new Lumpling herd!
They will all go online on:
Monday, February 5th, 2007
At 1pm Eastern Standard
If you see a Lumpling that you would like to adopt,
please email me at
amy@amyrue.com
and I will send a Paypal invoice your way or
a note letting you know the Lumpling was already snatched up.
Remember to ‘refresh’ the adopt page every few minutes, because I start putting up the ‘adopted’ notices as soon as I can!
I have more than just Lumplings in the shop now; there are little carryalls, pillows, soaps and other fun items. If there is something that you would like to add to your invoice, just let me know!
Sometimes Lumplings go very fast and I will be typing my little heart out replying to emails, but I do reply to every email.
If you don’t hear back from me, please check your ‘spam’ folder…
sometimes those emails are sneaky.
Adoption fees are Paypal only.
Shipping for one Lumpling $6.00 in North America and $8.00 International.
Please remember that Lumplings should still be considered choking hazards with wee babies under age three.or anyone who likes to gnaw on little animals. You know who you are.

Whew! I hope to see you all there!

2 comments:

gigi said...

Your lumplings are beauttiful. Sorry my english, but i don´t write for a long time.. i´m portuguese and i find your blog today. I love it!! pilows and lumplings. Good work!!!!

kiss Gigi

Mippie said...

WAAA! I always miss your Lumpling adoptions... Hubby is going out of town on business for the next couple of weeks and we are having an afternoon lunch and movie date (don't have babysitters so we have to go while the kiddos are in school!). If he wasn't going for so long, I'd consider staying home! I know it won't happen but should there be a Lumpling left over--send me a little note, please??? I can promise it a very loving home! xo-Melfie